Thursday, February 2, 2012

Snow

When our resident weather guesser Staff Weather Officer told us all at the morning brief on Monday that we'd be walking through snow to our cars that afternoon we chuckled.  When lunchtime came and went with a clear sky, some scoffed at his prediction.

Well, Weather Guy had the last laugh.


So after work I decided to forgo washing the dishes in favor of taking a stroll downtown with my camera.








When I got home and flipped through my pictures I was happy with a few of them.  Then I pulled up the National Geographic photo of the day, and was suddenly much less satisfied with my efforts.  Still, it was a fun (if cold) way to spend the evening.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, snow after snow!
    Try hiking a near-by mountain after snow.
    It will be gorgeous.
    Thank you for nice pictures.
    We love you.

    ReplyDelete