Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Music Links, If You're Interested

I was listening to my Gabe Dixon Band Pandora station when I heard a folk-alternative song that I really liked.  I went to click on the thumbs' up button, and discovered I'd already given it a thumbs' up.  Hmm.  Must really be good.  When I went to thumbs'-up another song and realized it was the same artist I decided to look him up on iTunes.  I sampled the rest of the album then bought it; this guy's pretty good.  Over to Wikipedia.  Turns out he's a fellow Sewanee alum from Birmingham, Alabama.  Cool!

If you're interested, you can find the artist, Peter Bradley Adams, on Grooveshark.  The songs I really liked were Los Angeles and The Longer I Run.  You can also download a few of his songs for free from Amazon and the artist's website.

No comments:

Post a Comment