Saturday, October 29, 2011

Soyosan Maple Leaf Festival

I'm a big fan of festivals.  Last weekend before joining Mike down in Pyeongtaek for his soccer tournament,  I spent an hour or two at the Soyosan Maple Leaf Festival.  I've been meaning to share some pictures from the event, but I was busy, then I got sick.  Anyway, here they are.







Peoples' clothes were as colorful as the flowers!

It was such a beautiful day, some people were just out enjoying the weather and the fall foliage.

Others enjoyed the organized festivities.


1 comment:

  1. My darling, it is good to see your post again. So you were sick? Are you feeling better now?
    I didn't know they have such a beautiful festival there. Much has been changed. Enjoy the season. Korea is known for colorful autumn. We love you.

    ReplyDelete