Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Artillery

I know you've probably heard about North Korea firing artillery at a South Korean island yesterday; if not, this BBC article has some good background.

Just so you don't worry too much--we're fine here.  It looks like this was a more or less isolated incident; South Korea returned fire, but since then it's just been rhetoric flying back and forth--in itself, not at all unusual.  Things are busy for both of us at work, and I'm really hoping this doesn't ruin my Thanksgiving dinner party (especially since I've been cooking ALL DAY), but at this point, it's all precautionary.

And anyway, I work four floors underground, and the armor on Mike's tanks is pretty thick.

1 comment:

  1. Thank you for an update, my darling.
    Natuarally we worry about you in times like these, but at the same time we believe that our Lord will take good care of you.
    Everything will be all right.
    Let us enjoy everyday with full of thanksgivings in our hearts.
    It is good to see that Michael posted a nice update. It is still you JeanAnne's blog, it seems.
    Have a great Thanksgiving!
    We miss you. Love, Appah & Ommah

    ReplyDelete